'Cause I'm a woman Phenomenally...

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Eagles vs Saints

I could have titled this post as "How I Caused The Eagles To Lose To The Saints"... I was working and I took my lunch break at 15:00. I started watching just in time to see the Saints get their last possession of the ball and use up 8 minutes to get 3 points and win the game. Most of my Eagles fan friends say I'm not a jinx, but 2 of my friends did remind me that when the Eagles played the Giants that New York started turning things around when I started watching that game.... So I have now taken a vow that I will either watch all of the game start to finish or not at all...

Ok, the Eagles cannot win them all. The Saints did a great job of continually getting first downs and running down the clock. I saw on ESPN Primetime that McNabb had a great 3rd quarter. All i can say about the Philly defense is that I thought could have cut the Saints drive short if they had the right number of players on the field. Having that sack of Bree get tossed helped that Saints alot.....

1 Comments:

At 2:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not so much into sports, but I love the title of your blog. And, of course, I'm a single working girl in Virginia - so I find everything having to do with the office keenly interesting. We do have that in common. As well as an interest in Eric3000 postings.
Phenomenally yours, Ms. Place

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home